Art-Assorti

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Art-Assorti » Игры » Цепочка

Цепочка

Сообщений 1 страница 32 из 32

Смысл игры заключается в том, что один пишет первую часть слова,
а другой добавляет вторую часть.
Пример: Я пишу слово МА..., а кто то другой добавляет вторую часть слова.
В итоге получается слово, например МАШИНА
От полученного МАШИНА отбираются две последние буквы и они как бы первые

Чтобы получилось что-то типа линейки:
МАшиНАводчИКоностАСтРАнетКАкетКА и т.д.
Примечание:
Слово должно быть существительное и в единственном числе.
Матные слова, сокращения, названия городов
или имен писать нельзя

Поехали...
СветофОР (да и не забывайте выделять 2 последние буквы)

+1

Excellent article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this site is truly nice and the visitors are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great site.

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Greetings, I do believe your website could be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful website!

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this publish is written by means of him as nobody else recognize such precise approximately my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

Excellent way of describing, and good post to take information concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college.

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this fantastic piece of writing at here.

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience about unpredicted emotions.

This paragraph will help the internet viewers for building up new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

You are so awesome! I do not suppose I've truly read something like that before. So good to find someone with a few original thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

Highly energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Your method of telling the whole thing in this article is truly nice, every one can without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!

I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you set to create one of these great informative web site.

Good day I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never manage to get anything done.

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I feel I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am having a look forward to your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there,  You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this website.

I read this piece of writing fully on the topic of the comparison of most recent and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.

Hello. And Bye.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Art-Assorti » Игры » Цепочка